I am thrilled to annouce that I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Justin Plus Lauren, another very inspiring blogging duo. Don’t miss out if you haven’t stopped over at their site already!
Follow these steps to accept the award:
1. Thank and link to the person(s) who have nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award
Seven Facts About Me:
1. Going on runs is my favorite way to clear my head.
2. I love to bake more than cook.
3. Since living in Boulder, Colorado I now have a special place in my heart for craft beer.
4. I’m a book worm.
5. Dogs > Cats.
6. Cookie dough is my guilty pleasure.
7. I’m a morning person.
Ten Other Bloggers Who Inspire Me, in alphabetical order:
Special thanks to Justin and Lauren, and cheers to all of my nominees for being such fabulous bloggers yourselves!
Gemma Two Scots AbroadApril 22, 2015 at 5:08 pm
Thank you for the nomination! That’s us on the road now, blogging and travelling is easier than teaching, blogging and travelling!
Marissa SuteraApril 28, 2015 at 5:08 pm
You are very welcome! Safe travels!
CassieApril 7, 2015 at 6:53 pm
I love Colorado craft beers! I imagine Boulder has a way of turning people into beer lovers 🙂 Thanks for thinking of me!
Marissa SuteraApril 7, 2015 at 8:08 pm
No problem Cassie! Colorado sure does have an impact on beer drinking 🙂
LaurenApril 6, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Great to learn some new facts about you! 🙂 I think we’re very similar, except for the morning person thing. I’m definitely not one of those!
Marissa SuteraApril 7, 2015 at 8:06 pm
I went for the morning lifestyle a few years ago and haven’t gone back since! Thanks again for the nomination 🙂